Muslim Consumer Group:
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds (mankind, Jinns and all that exist). The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Master of Day of Judgment. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything). Guide us to the Straight Way. The way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Quran, Sure Fateha)
The Muslim Consumer Group for Food Products is a non-profit, non-political and Islamic scientific organization, incorporated in 1993 as a Halal foods educational and Halal certification organization for Muslims consumers and food industry.
Muslim consumers worldwide in many countries logged in to our web site for information on Halal food products and food ingredients.
Muslim Consumer Group provides services that benefits Muslims
- Published Halal food book "A Comprehensive List of Halal food products in US supermarkets " for US Muslim consumers.
- Educate food industry about requirements for Halal foods through publication in professional food magazine.
- We are the only Halal certifying organization whose Halal certification is acceptable to every Muslim consumer because it is based on strict Islamic dietary requirements and food science.
- Our Halal symbol H in triangle appears on many food products and food ingredients.
- We follow the Islamic dietary requirements of no added ethyl alcohol to food products such as in natural and artificial flavors, vanilla extract and alcohol containing products such as naturally brewed soy sauce.
- We bring complex food processing knowledge to Muslims and its impact on Islamic dietary requirements. Our main purpose is to help Muslims to bring only Halal food products to their homes and Masajid.